About The Accident SceneCall the police, notify them of the accident and any injuries. Make a report and exchange information with all parties involved. Do not rely on the police to share personal information about the other party, get the information yourself. This can expedite the claim process and ensure your vehicle is repaired without delays.
When speaking with an insurance company “take charge” and tell them that you want your vehicle inspected at “Zoom Collision Repair Service.” All insurance companies will be more than willing to meet with you and the body shop manager to inspect the damages.
Information To Gather
- Name, address and phone number of all parties involved
- Location (intersection, street address, etc.)
- If required, name, address and phone number of any witnesses
- Company name and policy number for all parties insurance companies
- If police respond, police department and police report number